Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

January 28, 2011

Shaklee for breastfeeding mommies

I was introduced to the trial pack for breasfeeding mommies by my good friend Puan Nurul Aula the first day i started working. I am always fascinated in being healthy and trying out new things, so why not? It doesn't hurt trying right? Plus i am passionate in breastfeeding and always strive to give the best to my daughter insyaAllah..

Before Shaklee

I used to be very exhausted and drained due to my baby constantly wakes up at night for feeding. As I mentioned before she's quite a drinker! So i'll wake up around 10am the earliest everyday during confinement. Apart from that, i pumped whenever i'm free to keep stocks, however the volume is standard, not too low not too high, because i am using a good pump which suits me. I ended up feeling tired and cranky at the end of the day. So i wonder, how would it be when i start working..i bet it would be worse. and i dread the thought about it!

After Shaklee

After 2 weeks of consuming the trial pack which includes Vitamin C, B complex, Vitalea and Alfalfa, i started to see the result. My volume of milk increases and it maintains even though i pumped 3 times a day. Even after my daughter's Subuh feeding i would get at least 7oz and could reach to 10 oz during the morning pumping session + 5 oz each at least during session #2 and #3. My milk colour is yellower compared to the previous ones and to my friends' due to the vitamins. Apart from that, i am very energetic during working hours and i don't feel sleepy or fatigue. My friends are my witness hehehe. As for my daughter she'll only wake up once for feeding or if she breastfeeds right before bedtime, she'll sleep all the way to the morning. It's also easier for me to put her to sleep. She's a happy baby now! She is also developing really well but not to the extend of obesity.


I know every baby has their own pace of development and everybody has different reactions towards vitamins. As for me alhamdulillah, Shaklee vitamins works excellent! Though i wasn't a keen vitamins consumer, the result of consuming these vitamins makes me an avid vitamin consumer hehehehe. Thanks to Aula for introducing me to Shaklee!! To others who wishes to try you can contact Aula at +60122522007 or visit her website http://www.aulawrites.blogspot.com/ . The trial pack is only rm80!

Rezeki Iris this morning, alhamdulillah...


p/s - not promoting because she's a good friend, but because it works for me and i want to share with you!


8 comments:

  1. fuyoo bnyknye for 1 day. alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...its me cery..i follow u..saw ur testimoni kat aula blog... good luck ya..hope u will success in ur breastfeeding... i share ya testimoni u ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cery, ok darls...doakan ye, insyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear...salam perkenalan.
    Semoga berjaya dalam bf journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, good luck with Shakelee! I tried so many things and finally found my match! Chocolates boost my milk production. Tak tau la akan gemuk ke tak tapi asal dapat breastfeed my baby for 2 years tak kisahla kan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PinkGremlin: Maybe boleh try Shaklee Breastfeeding set pula, who knos it will suit you better. Susu jadi banyak and badan bertambah sihat.

    Ayul: Happy for you, pray for you to success BF for 2 years! InsyaAllah.

    IffaAnuar @Faheem's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one.. Shaklee works worders for me and my baby as well. Nak publish your entry at my blog ya. Nanti i credit to your blog. Kalau xnak, let me know.

    Sharing on natural and healthy info

    ReplyDelete
  8. to all, thanks for the doa..will try my best! takut nak mengharap but i will try my best!

    pinkgremlin : i love chocs a lot! don't mind adding that to my diet hehehehe. gemuk toksah ckpla, tp insyaAllah dgn bf boleh turun slowly..

    ida : sila kan..i dont mind at all, sharing is caring!

    ReplyDelete