Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

December 30, 2009

Lagu Best - Thanks Razeif

This is like the best song of the year for indie group..in fact almost all the songs of this group are good and very semangat muda mudi hehehe...thanks razeif for the mp3...sangat suka!
Bunkface - Through My Window
Don’t want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone

In the blink of an eye, it’s just another day
Telling me why, I’ll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing
Now there’s me and you
And we are not alone
You and me, me are together now
Through my window, I can see there’s
More than you and more than me

Me and you, And we are not alone
Different view, We are together now
Through my window, I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real
I see a spark, it starts a fire
Is this the one worth waiting for?
Thought that I could do it without you
Can’t exist like this anymore

Now there’s me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there’s
More than you and more than me

Now there’s me and you, you and me
We are not alone and we are together
Through my window I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real
p/s - Mr husband's back! Loads and loads of work stuff to be done, assessment and all la...no precious time to be wasted...so not really blogging kot hehehe...will resume soon....

3 comments:

  1. im so glad tht u r now happy in ur hubby's arm..u guys nih romantik giler, sweet sgt! hehehe.. wishing u prosperity n more happiness in 2010~!

    *after reading ur previous post, i wonder am i gonna experience the same..hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. diba, romantik ke? -amin yg tanye- thanks for the wishes ~aminn~ btw menjawab soalan * i think you are far tougher than i am, i lembik2 sket hehehe lgpon u ade aktiviti memanjat gunung ganang yg best tu! please inform kalau i boleh ikot hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. amin & ayol,
    selamat tahun baru & all the best wey~

    p/s: kalu la company kite bleh sponsor mcm company Dba g panjat2 gng kn best.

    ReplyDelete