Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

December 18, 2009

:(

After the office hours i dropped Aida at the LRT station, we had a great talk as usual in the car. Then i went to meet Eiza and had my dinner, with her too i had a great talk. Then i got home to my in laws, it's already dark..everybody's asleep. Once in the room, i cleaned myself and performed my Isya' prayers. I prayed for the best to all whom i love for this new year insyaAllah..


Then, i quietly weep, missing my husband terribly...i wiped my tears and got to bed, hugging the pillow which i covered with his used tshirt, his smell is fading away..but i can still smell him...it feels like he's very near, but yet he's far far away...


It's almost 2 months already....at 2 am i am still wide awake...his shirt in my arms...


Happy New Year!

3 comments: