Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

March 31, 2011

New Venture

I am currently involving in a new adventure, a new partnership.. It was actually my dream business but being a scholar to the company I have to serve the company for 5 more years before I could actually pursue my dream. Alhamdulillah with the grace from Allah, I saw an opportunity when a good friend of mine started the business..so I volunteered to be a partner. After some discussion and going around seeking for a good location we found a small but sufficient place for us newbies to start off. I will post pictures of our new venture.........

Sayang Ummi Child Development Center BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. horay both of us venturing into biz :D
    altho mine is a small scale only ;-)
    all the best!! :D

    ReplyDelete