Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

February 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Today 14th February 2011, celebrates the 2nd year of our anniversary.. :) Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for all the blessing to our small family. Syukur atas segala ujian2 dan anugerah2 yg diberikan. InsyaAllah, we will try to be a better ummah and a better parents to our precious Iris.

To dear husband, no matter how long or how far apart we are from each other...the most important thing is we love and we miss each other very2 much every single day. Thank you very much for being a great husband to me and a loving dad to Iris. I appreciate the sacrifices you made to ensure that we have a better life in the future. Thanks for showering me with love and gratitude all this while. I am sorry if i have ever hurt your feelings or being inconsiderate at times. I will try my best to be the best companion for you, now and forever...insyaAllah.

Alhamdulillah...syukur ke hadrat Ilahi....

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY syg!! Thank you sayang for the wish. I hope you like the flowers I sent. I am sorry for not being able to come back for our anniversary.

    I appreciate everything that you have done for me and Iris and we appreciate it very much. You have been a good wife to me and also a good mother to Iris. InsyaAllah kite sekeluarga bahagia sehingga akhir hayat.

    I am sorry for being very stubborn and also inconsiderate at times. Thank you for your patience sayang. Please pray so that I can go back earlier than the expected date as I miss my family already. Amin~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. abis la amin, blk ni ko tdo luar!
    hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ckp org..U balik,u tuh yg tido luar! At least Amin balik early than expected, u tu manjang la balik lambat dr expected..Harapan palsu je slalu, huh~!

    Ayul,im so happy to see u soo happy with what u hav now..I love to read ur story esp when related to Amin and Iris..sweet and happy jerr.. Terharu bile when u said u appreciate the sacrifices Amin made to ensure u all have better life in the future..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dba + Limau - ahahahahaa padan muka limau!! kuangkuangkuang..betul Dba, diorg ni mmg kene kasik tido luar skali baru reti nak blk awal kan? luar pintu umah terus, kat gate tu. selalu gak terkena harapan palsu tu.

    Thanks Dba, doakan our small family happiness and success always ok. InsyaAllah, u'll be happier than ever bila the little one arrives. bapaknye xbalik pon xpe hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete